A wedding adventure
You won’t forget!
Experience all Parihoa has to offer on your special day.
Set the scene by relaxing into the spacious Chapman House and The Gatehouse the night prior as the sun sets over the Tasman Sea with your nearest and dearest.
With full access to both The Gatehouse and Chapman House for the wedding party to prepare for the day, a range of luxury cars will transport the wedding party to the stunning Clifftop for the ceremony.
Ample parking space is available for your guests as they make their way onto the property, and the walkway to the Clifftop is marked to be seated for the ceremony.
Create your special space at the Clifftop to celebrate your love
The Barn is a stunning blank canvas to celebrate the nuptials, with event space available for up to 100 guests, and the ability to dress the venue as you wish.
Experience all Parihoa has to offer on your special day. With full access to The Farm, The Gatehouse and Chapman House, for the wedding party to prepare for the day.
Chauffeur Driven Luxury Cars
Arange of luxury cars will transport the wedding party to the stunning Clifftop for the ceremony.
We have allocated capacity for 100 seated guests.
A stunning blank canvas to celebrate the nuptials, with event space available for up to 100 guests, and the ability to dress the venue as you wish.
The Gatehouse & Chapman House
Access to The Gatehouse and Chapman House for wedding party preparations.
One night self-catered at Chapman House for maximum of 8 house guests.
One night self-catered at The Gatehouse for a maximum of 10 house guests.
Additional (not included)
all to be organised by yourself.
All your questions answered right here below.
- Access to The Gatehouse and Chapman House for wedding party preparation from 9am on the day of.
- Check out for The Gatehouse and Chapman House by 10am the following day.
- Across 600 hectares of wetlands, rugged farmscape and clifftops.
- Interior and Exterior of Chapman House, The Gatehouse and The Barn.
- Up to 100 guest capacity.
- Paddock parking for 70 cars.
- Guests are asked to park in the parking area and walk to the Clifftop Ceremony (10 minute stroll).
The ideal wedding location, only 35 minutes from Auckland via car. Accessible by Helicopter.
223 Constable Road,